New Funding Opportunity!
The Major Community Project Granting program was established for projects that will have a significant and positive impact in our community. Funding guidelines are as follows -
- An access code is required for this application process. Applicants must contact the office for review prior to applying.
- Projects will have a significant and positive impact in our community.
- The project helps the organization fulfill its mission.
- An approved budget must be presented during the application process.
- Requests are for $10,000 or more.
- Applicants must be able to describe the impact the program/project will have in our community upon applying, including details of one or more of the following - demographics, economic development, arts and culture, education, community improvement, human services, and/or youth programs.
- After an application has been reviewed and qualifies, the applicant will be asked to present project details to the full SGCF board.
Organizations must be a 501(c)3, 501(c)6, or a tax-exempt organization to qualify.
If your organization has an upcoming project that may qualify, give us a call!